The Power of Intention | Wayne Dyer
A determination to act in a certain way; resolve. this is how the word intention is defined in the dictionary. In The Power of Intention Wayne Dyer discusses exactly this. When we resolve ourselves to letting go of the ego and improving our energy by surrounding ourselves with positive influences of all manner and also replace the negative self-talk with positive affirming messages, then we have tapped into the true power of intention by choosing our connection with the Source Energy that we emanate from.
Dr. Wayne Dyer shares what he calls the 7 Faces of Intention, and when we come into alignment with these 7 areas in our lives we will know that our intention is a perfect match to that of the Source of all life and this is a powerful state to create from.
|1. Face of Creativity||The power of intention is a creative one; otherwise nothing would come into existence. Determine that everything you create in your life is done so intentionally.|
|2. Face of Kindness||When you think kind thoughts, you feel good, strengthened and connected. Intend to be at peace with everyone in your life, including all of your relatives. Always choose kindness, regardless of what the other person is choosing.|
|3. Face of Love||Love, trust and respect yourself. Your view of the world depends upon how much you respect and love yourself. When you trust yourself, you’re trusting in the infinite wisdom that created you. When you fail to trust yourself, you are denying your own divinity, therefore attracting the opposite of your well-being.|
|4. Face of Beauty||Beauty is truth and truth is beauty. Look for and appreciate beauty everywhere and in everything.|
|5.Face of Expansiveness||Intend to express the genius that you are. Don’t let life de-genius you. Honor your intelligence, wisdom and evolution.|
|6. Face of Abundance||You were created from abundance; therefore share this in the expression of your life. There are no limits to your potential or what you can have. Intend to BE abundant, be in a state of gratitude, be thankful for all that you are and seeing yourself as attracting more of that and be willing to give it away. Believe that there is infinite abundance for you rather than believing in your lack.|
|7. Face of Receptivity||Intend to attract ideal people and ideal relationships into your life. Be receptive to all without judgment. Be the kind of person you wish to attract.|
There’s several ways to ”tap into” the power of intention and feel great every day, Dr. Wayne Dyer shares 6 here:
- Make meditation a regular practice in your life. You need to take time to get quiet, to go within, and from this silence make conscious contact with the source of intention. You’re already connected to everything that you perceive as missing from your life; go with a realign.
- Become conscious of the foods you eat. Foods high in alkalinity such as fruits, vegetables, nuts, soy, non yeast breads and virgin olive oil are high-energy foods and will strengthen you, while highly acidic foods such as flour-based cereals, meats, dairy and sugars lower energy and will weaken you.
- Retreat from low-energy substance. Alcohol, cigarettes, caffeine, sugar and virtually all artificial drugs, legal or otherwise, lower your body’s energy level and weaken you.
- Become aware of the energy levels of your home environment. Make your home a nurturing, cheerful and peaceful environment.
- Enhance your energy field with photographs. Every photograph contains energy. Carry and display photos taken in moments of happiness, love and receptivity.
- Become conscious of the energy levels of your acquaintances, friends and extended family. Choose to be in close proximity to those who are empowering, who see the greatness in you, who feel connected to spirit.
Always remember that you are whole and perfect as you were created.