List Building | Week 2
This list building blueprint is designed to show you exactly what you need to do, to build your list in the next 31 days.
Effective list building is one of the most important pieces to network marketing success online. If you are not building a list or not taking care of the one you have you might as well be throwing money out the window.
Your number 1 priority as a marketer is to build a reliable and responsive list. Once you have mastered list-building and how to effectively monetize that list, your potential for profits is unlimited.
List Building – Week 2 : Setting up Your Sales Funnel
SET UP : Automating Your Follow UP
- Setting up List using Aweber
- Link Free Offer into your Aweber account
- Squeeze Page Set Up (using a tool like OptimizePress)
- Sign up Page & Plug-ins (using a WordPress Blog set up)
DAY 8 : Set up Blog / Tools Needed
DAY 9 : Set up Aweber
- Get Aweber
- Create List
DAY 10 : Outline Auto-Responder messages and set them up.
- Lay out specific outline of things that you’d like to cover regarding the niche that you’re focusing on.
- Consider one tip per day that you can give your readers
- Use the first 2-3 email messages to connect with them and build a relationship
- DO NOT put any links to buy anything in the first 2-3 messages. Remember, this is strictly to build trust and confidence
¨ Use Stories:
- People love stories and storytelling is the secret weapon behind selling from the stage or through email messages.
- Try to give them a reason to open up future emails by giving cliffhangers that indicate future segments that will play off the current content that you’re reading
Day 11: Try to write out at least 10 messages to start out with, you can come back later and add more
Day 12: Set up Your Lead Capture Page
Day 13: Incorporating Membership Site
- Recommended Tools - Optimize Press
- Launch Page Set-up
- Goal for this set up
Day 14: Offer Bonuses
- Keep your list engaged by offering exclusive bonuses
If you find all of this a little overwhelming, this whole process listed in week 2 can be simplified with Mike Dillard’s Magnetic Sponsoring
Next: List Building Week 3 – Driving Traffic
You can find List Building Week 1 here: Week 1