Facebook Talking About This Number
The Facebook talking about this number is located right above your “About” box on your Facebook Page. Many are still a little confused as to what it means. In a nutshell, any interaction a unique user has had with your page in the past week, will be included in the talking about this number.
Facebook talking about this number is derived by the following:
1. Number of users posting on your wall
2. Number of users liking something on your page
3. Users sharing a post you make on your wall
4. Users answering questions/polls
5. Users who mention your page on their wall
6. Users commenting on your wall posts, photos, etc.
The higher this number is the better, as this number reflects the amount of people engaging with your content; posts, photos etc. If your Facebook talking about this number is low, then this is a reflection that your fans are not engaged with your page or content and you may want to consider making some changes to encourage more engagement from your users.
You can check out my Facebook talking about this number by clicking on the image below:
In Part 2 I discuss in-depth how you can increase your Facebook talking about this number and build a presence.